Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In a triangle


Before you start getting ideas and start digging your non-existent Grey matter, let me tell you that this is not a "Love triangle" story. I am thankful that I am away from it for my own good.

So what triangle is this one? no it's none of those mathematical triangles and I am not venting out the after effects of a problem solving interview either. I am not talking about any of the prisms or pyramids which exist in this world. I just have a simple problem with no solution, a triangle of FRIENDS!

For some reason, I am always a part of a trio where I am the least needed! This is not new to me, and by now I should have got used to this trend of friendship, but some how the senti-mental me keeps clinging on to those nodes of the triangle. From school, to college, to work I see patterns of this triangle existent in my life and now finally it's time to not be a part of it and find friends of my own.

If this didn't make any sense to you, don't worry. As I always say "You are not sane if you are not as insane as me" - you are not yet sane and you would not understand the point I am trying to make. And if you do, you are either a victim of this triangle or know the pain I go through for being in one!

Hmph!

2 comments:

TheMobilePhotog said...

ahem.. ive gone cross eyed reading this...

Anand said...

You just reminded me of my own triangle from school, UG & PG. :)

Anand