Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whose Turn is it anyway?

Looks like me and my husband are taking turns! When I was blogging almost every day, he was silent and never wrote a word on his blog. Now that I hardly find time to blog he is writing essays-elaborated-to-books-size blog!
Well that’s not the only case we are taking turns.. We take turns to be in town too! - When he goes out of town I stay at home waiting for him and just when he is coming back I go to the same city where he was and miss him there! - Gosh! Well he has described this situation very nicely on his blog so I am not going to take the pains to re-write it :) however, my side of the story for Feb 2010 is surely unique from his. I spent most of my Feb waiting for his call, talking to him only 1 hour (in total) in 20 days, spending 2 out of 28 February days with him!
Oh, we also take turns in sleeping and reading.. What? Confused? Don’t be :P The reason is, when he is reading a book and totally drowned in the author's words I keep bugging him with some stupid work or nag him about not listening to me! And he perfectly reciprocates when I take a book in hand :) He sleeps when I am awake and working and he wakes up when I get the best sleep!
We also take turns to drive the car :) lol - we cannot drive the same car together duh! He drove me to Pondy @ 120kmph and I drove the rest of the world to Pondy at the same speed. I usually am not a TV watcher and very rarely stick to that dumb box, but he, he sticks like glue! And just in case I choose to watch TV, he snores! Oh yeah, we take turns to be late :) - Weekdays I wake up late and Weekends he is late! If that was not enough, we take turns to act crazy to each other too!
It was my turn to write on my blog, so I did :) Abba, your turn now!

2 comments:

AVP said...

Actually I have had my turn for blogging while you were busy sizing up people to join your company. You are just catching up. :)

Sakina Adeeb said...

Wait and watch how i catch up :P..by the way u are far behind on the tumblr :P